- This event has passed.
15th annual World War II Heritage Days
Experience the sights and sounds of World War II when the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Dixie Wing hosts the annual WWII Heritage Days April 21-22, 2018.
The event will be held Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Dixie Wing Historical Airpower Facility, Falcon Field. Admission for “WWII Heritage Days” is a suggested donation of $10 for adults, $5 for children 11 to 17. Children 10 and under and WWII veterans are admitted free. Event is held rain or shine. Please, no pets. We bring together re-enactors, WWII Veterans, military vehicles, vintage warbirds and exhibits as a living history experience for the entire family. “WWII Heritage Days” is a community celebration that will entertain and educate the entire family. The “Keep ’em Flying” Hangar Dance on Saturday evening is a ticketed event – purchase your tickets on-line before we sell out!
- CAF Dixie WIng
- (678) 364-1110
- WWII Flying Museum Gala Recreates 1940s Hangar Dance, Nostalgia
- CAF Dixie Wing Living Aviation History to Feature Civil Air Patrol Role in WWII
- B-17 Bomber to Arrive for WWII Heritage Days
- Living Aviation History Day Features History of Racing Planes
- The SBD Dauntless and the Battle of Midway Come to Living Aviation History