- This event has passed.
15th annual World War II Heritage Days
Experience the sights and sounds of World War II when the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Dixie Wing hosts the annual WWII Heritage Days April 21-22, 2018.
The event will be held Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Dixie Wing Historical Airpower Facility, Falcon Field. Admission for “WWII Heritage Days” is a suggested donation of $10 for adults, $5 for children 11 to 17. Children 10 and under and WWII veterans are admitted free. Event is held rain or shine. Please, no pets. We bring together re-enactors, WWII Veterans, military vehicles, vintage warbirds and exhibits as a living history experience for the entire family. “WWII Heritage Days” is a community celebration that will entertain and educate the entire family. The “Keep ’em Flying” Hangar Dance on Saturday evening is a ticketed event – purchase your tickets on-line before we sell out!
- CAF Dixie WIng
- (678) 364-1110
- Rare WWII P-40N Warhawk to visit Peachtree City, Offer Training Flights to the Public
- Two Historic C-47 Transports Coming to WWII Heritage Days on their way to Normandy, France for D-Day Reenactment
- CAF “Rise Above” Program Brings Major Educational Features to WWII Heritage Days
- CAF Living Aviation History Series Presents the Mighty Eighth Air Force
- CAF Living History Day Features Legendary P-51 Mustang